Edelweiss Asset Management threw eInvest a mobile mutual fund app for investors for a smooth investing experience. eInvest is an easy to use application that will help investors perform all financial transactions on the go. This application will bring a transformational change in the way mutual fund investors manage their day-to-day operations.
Launching the app, Radhika Gupta, CEO of Edelweiss Asset Management, said: “People are inclined to invest in mutual funds with more confidence than they were 10 years ago. Technology has taken the industry to the next level. As we begin our digital transformation journey, the launch of our mobile app is another step in that journey. The app is designed to provide mutual fund investors with greater convenience to access their investment from anywhere, anytime with speed and ease.
What can you do with eInvest
- Use Insta Money – A mutual fund savings account with instant withdrawal facility to the registered bank account
- Trade on the go and track trade status – Make a buy trade in any fund, trade, start a SIP and track trade status anytime, anywhere
- Analyze fund information such as fund performance, portfolio holdings, important risk parameters and select the right fund for you
- Track the value and growth of your portfolio and compare it with market movements over time
- Start SIPs
- Update personal details and assign a candidate
- Access news, book summaries and podcasts
Through this application, one can make an instant investment and in case of emergency, the investor can redeem the same amount seamlessly. The app will provide easy access to SIP investments, fund information allowing investors to assess, understand and determine a good investment option available to them. Investors can learn more about the app and download the Android and IOS versions of the app from Play Store and App Store respectively.